Quality Assurance Agent
Work at Home as a QA Agent
Languages Needed: English
As a Quality Assurance Agent, you would listen to recordings of sales calls to determine quality and compliance, if the sale was valid or if there is evidence of sales fraud or undue customer /sales rep confusion.
This is a contract position which is paid by the number of recordings reviewed. You work from your home using your computer and Internet access. We supply all needed training.
- You must be conscientious, accurate and detail-oriented, able to follow instructions and reasonably computer literate.
- Your English skills should be good.
- You will need a Pentium-class computer 512 MB RAM and capable of running Internet Explorer 6.0 or higher, sound card, speakers & printer.
- High Speed Internet Access - DSL or cable (regular dialup not acceptable)
- You must have a quiet home office. Must have a computer with the following requirements: Operating System Microsoft XP, Word, EXCEL, a paid email provider that provides enough space to receive fairly large documents and a printer.
- Flexible Schedule - available to work and complete assigned projects by deadlines set
- Able to type/transcribe
- You must have strong listening competency
- You will need to have AOL Instant Messenger and know how to use it.
- Immediate positions available for qualified applicants. Quality Assurance experience preferred.
For more information, call 703-857-5605 or Apply Today. Please do not contact Customer Service regarding this position as they have no information regarding this posting.